LET’S SAVE BABIES TOGETHER
Each year in the U.S., we lose 24,000 babies to stillbirth. That’s more than childhood cancer, more than drunk driving, more than HIV-AIDS and even more than SIDS. Healthy Birth Day, Inc., the nonprofit organization that created Count the Kicks, is committed to saving babies and preventing stillbirths in the U.S.
By teaching parents-to-be how to monitor their baby’s movements during the third trimester, we can help them reduce the risk of losing their baby to stillbirth.
We know Count the Kicks works. The stories from thankful moms who saved their babies prove it.
But what happens when we don’t reach someone in time? We hear those stories too. And it’s heartbreaking. No family should ever have to say goodbye to their baby before they ever get to say hello. That’s why we have a vision to Save 7,500 Babies a year in the U.S.
Count the Kicks should be as common as teaching parents-to-be the importance of taking a prenatal vitamin or having an infant car seat installed before their baby arrives.
We know Count the Kicks works. Will you help us save 7,500 babies each year? Here are five important ways you can help us reach our goal.
- Tell every expectant parent you know about the importance of kick counting and to download the FREE Count the Kicks app.
- Spread the word about our #Save7500Babies campaign on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Connect us to more people who will spread the word about the power of kick counting. Do you know a donor or grant maker that wants to see 7,500 babies saved each year? Please send them our way by emailing email@example.com.
- If you are interested in volunteering with Count the Kicks or want more information on becoming an Ambassador, email Rowray.Jenifer@healthybirthday.org.
- When you make a gift to Healthy Birth Day, Inc., you can help us reach more parents-to-be with Count the Kicks.
We’re grateful for your interest in Count the Kicks. Together, we can save more babies.
There are lots of ways to help Count the Kicks grow so more expectant parents learn the importance of tracking baby’s movement in the third trimester of pregnancy.
If you are interested in volunteering as a Count the Kicks Ambassador in your home state or have other gifts you’d like to share, let us know. We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.