Welcome to Count the Kicks!
28 Weeks? Start Counting!
Count the Kicks is a safe and simple way to help monitor the well-being of your baby.
The FREE Count the Kicks! app is now available in both the App Store and Google Play Store for download.
Use this app every day during your third trimester of pregnancy to track your baby’s movement patterns. Be sure to alert your provider immediately if you notice significant changes in your baby’s movements.
By keeping track of each time your baby kicks, rolls or pokes, you can monitor your baby’s health and begin to create a bond with him or her.
With the Count the Kicks app you can:
- Count the Kicks daily (or more if you like)
- Have the ability to delete a kick or restart your session
- Set a reminder to Count the Kicks
- Review your kick counting history
- Profile feature allows user to track future pregnancies
- Manage multiple devices registered to your account
- Offline counter allows for counting while in Airplane Mode