Are you 28 weeks pregnant? It’s time to start counting!
Every kick counts, especially with the FREE Count the Kicks app!
Count the Kicks is a safe and simple way to help monitor the well-being of your baby. Use this app every day during your third trimester of pregnancy to track your baby’s movement patterns.
The app is available in 12 languages: Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Haitian-Creole, Hindi, Marshallese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili and Vietnamese.
Be sure to alert your provider immediately if you notice a change in the strength of your baby’s movements or how long it takes your baby to get to 10 movements. DON’T WAIT!
By keeping track of each time your baby kicks, rolls or pokes, you can monitor your baby’s health and begin to create a bond with him or her.
The Count the Kicks app will help you:
- Count the Kicks daily (or more if you like)
- Restart your session or delete a kick
- Set a daily reminder to Count the Kicks
- Review your kick-counting history
- Download your history to share with your provider, family or friends
- Count the Kicks with twins
- Track future pregnancies on the same profile
- Manage multiple devices registered to your account
- Count while in Airplane Mode with an offline counter
Congratulations on your little kicker!
Count the Kicks is a public health campaign dedicated to educating parents about the importance of tracking their baby’s movements daily during the third trimester of pregnancy. The goal of Count the Kicks is to improve the chances of delivering a healthy baby and prevent unexpected birth complications and even late-term stillbirth.
Count the Kicks is a campaign of Healthy Birth Day, Inc. a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the prevention of stillbirth and infant death through education, advocacy and support.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not meant for diagnosis or treatment. Use of this information should be done in accordance with your healthcare provider.